Sight Seeing - Chennai
For our Guests who want to take a break from their hectic schedule, Chennai offers a wide variety of fun activities that will revitalize your mind and rejuvenate your body, making your travel wholesome and complete.
- Beaches and Sea-front (Marina Beach & Eliot Beach) – Take a stroll across the beach in the setting sun and enjoy the cool evening breeze, stand on the shore line and immerse yourself in the cool waters of the sea waves.
- Mahabalipuram – Plan a day’s visit to the historical Chola period town of Mahabalipuram (located 60 kms from Chennai) and immerse yourself in its history, arts and religious significance of this tourist attraction.
- Dakshina Chitra - A unique concept of bringing South India’s cultural traditions all under one roof, offering a sneak peek into the cultural arts and crafts, this destination is highly popular with foreign tourists.
- Amusement Parks – Take a break from your schedule and un-wind in a choice of amusement parks (Queens land, MGM amusement park, VGP golden beach etc) located at convenient driving distances from our guest houses.
- Zoological Attractions – Vandalur Zoo, Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary, Crocodile Bank on ECR road.
- Water Sports – Muttukaddu offers Boating, Water Skiing.
- Places of religious reverence – Chennai is dotted with Churches and Temples of historical relevance and religious reverence. They are also architecturally appealing and offer a view into India’s multi-cultural heritage. Eg: Kapaleeshwar Temple (Mylapore), Parthasarathy Temple (Triplicane), Madhya Kailash Temple (Adyar), Luz Church (Mylapore- The only Portuguese Church in Chennai), Santhome Cathedral (Santhome), St. Thomas Mount Chapel (GST Road), Velankanni Church.